Sunday, October 23, 2011

Objects in San Francisco Are Larger Than They Appear?

Just a couple random pictures for you ... things are HUGE in San Fran!

Found this apple in a market and had to share.
I tried to show perspective with the Vita Coco water -
I couldn't wrap my hand around it!


Biggest, fattest slice of pizza I've ever seen!
Even with my pre-race and post-race recovery off-plan time
I couldn't justify eating this. So to the chagrin of the man
behind the counter, I took a picture instead.

Please to enjoy!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh my that pizza looks GOOD and reminds me of my favorite pizza place in San Francisco when I lived there - Cyballs. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm so happy that you found the recipe to be delicious. I post gluten/grain/soy/dairy-free recipes regularly!