Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lunch today anyone? Cocktails tonight?

Just in case I have any local readers hankering for a FABulous lunch or dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen Tempe Marketplace today, please print and take this flyer with you and 20% of your bill will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I didn't think to post it here sooner, so sorry!

I will be there myself tonight around 6:45 - 7.

Are you concerned about my diet? I have pre-scoped the menu and plan to go with the Grilled Vegetable Salad -"Grilled asparagus, Japanese eggplant, zucchini, green onions and roasted corn, served warm over a bed of chilled Romaine lettuce, fresh avocado and sun-dried tomatoes in a Dijon balsamic vinaigrette. Tossed upon request. Also available with grilled rosemary chicken breast, sautéed salmon or grilled shrimp."

I will go with the addition of the rosemary chicken breast and request it without the dressing. Perhaps a side of balsamic vinegar . . .  AND I will stick with iced tea. (I really should opt out of the avocado - but I'm only one woman - if you cut me, do I not bleed??)

SEE, pre-planning prior to sitting in front of a menu with a grumbling tummy helps. Let's see how I do.

(Let me know if the link to the flyer doesn't work - I've never tried to post a blog with attachment via email before. I know how to do image with blog from phone, but haven't attempted this yet.)

No comments: